Thursday, August 30, 2012

Uplifting

I love the service we get to do in this lifetime. I don't like calling it work.  Aren't we all called to serve God in everything we do. So I feel if I say the word work I am not enjoying myself and that I am doing it all with my own strength and God is not involved. If I say I serve as a youth minister, photographer, mom and wife, it includes God in my day by day moments and reminds me why I do what I do. Everything we do should be in spirit and in truth. I needed that reminder. Even when I am exercising I am improving Gods temple.  God let me capture this moment on camera and I cant take my eyes off of it. It is on my desktop and I am excited to share it with facebook.  Look at these strong young women praising the heavenly father. Thanking God for all he has done for us. Excited and filled with anticipation of a new building and new kids in the youth group.  The three rays of son makes me think of the trinity and the power it holds. The cross on the side of the beams reminds me that Christ had to be set apart here on earth to fulfill Gods plan but he returns to heaven to give the salvation we all need. I can't wait to take this picture and have it made into a poster on the wall of the new youth room.

No comments: