I have been working hard to get all my photography stuff up and running. I had my first shoot where I didn't know the person all that well and I was so nervous. I didn't show it thanks to my acting skills. Really it was the Lord that gave me peace after I prayed and boy did God deliver some great pictures. Here is the link to my Ellie session.
http://clicktakeapik.blogspot.com/2012/08/miss-ellie.html

Vivi is having great conversations now. It is so funny the things she comes up with. My favorite so far was the where babies come from. Vivi tells me that babies are planted in mommies tummies by God. Like a seed. They grow and then become babies. She says she hopes to grow babies. Vivi is loving raw veggies lately and decided onions are just no good. Vivi has started ballet classes and loves them. I can't believe I am having kids that are old enough to take dance classes. I go to Baby R Us and I have no one to shop for because Vivi is too big and Sophia has an awesome wardrobe thanks to Big Sis.
Sophia is walking now. Weighs 20 pounds and is a happy healthy little toddler. I do not take this for granted since many parents have little ones that are sick or have disabilities. She still loves her thumb. I am not sure what it is made of that makes her love it so much. I love her sweet giggles. She eats double fisted.

Please be in prayer for Jason and I as we are figuring out what is wrong with me. All summer I have been sick with very dizzy spells, nausea, head aches, and stomach cramps. Because God is good I smile and work through the pain but it is wearing me out. I have had my eyes checked, body ultra sounded, blood drawn. Everything comes back clear. That means all the easy not painful tests have been done. Now on to bigger things. That thought scares me but I have the hope in the Lord to keep me going and a great husband who helps me when I am to sick or too tired from meds to get things done like I usually do. In this whole process I have wanted so badly to get back to a more healthy lifestyle.
My goals for this week:
Go to bed at 10 every night this week
Walk from 6:30 to 7am and have time for devotion with God
Drink more water
I will add to my goals as I go but for right now that's all I can handle. Everyday I wake up hoping this dumb illness will just go away like the virus they said it was three months ago but I have a feeling it could be more. Thank you ahead of time for your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment