Monday, August 13, 2012

Curing Conclusion

We began our day exploring side roads and checking out all the cool houses. We came upon this deer who just stood right next to us. It was the weirdest thing.
 The first spring we found on our journey. I loved taking pictures and Jason liked finding all the hidden springs.

 We ended up that afternoon at Cresent Hotel. It is suppose to be very haunted. Durning the day it was so pretty.

 A fun statue in someones yard. People  here decorate in very interesting ways.
 I will title this one Buns of Steel. LOL

 Saint Elizabeths Church





 The Grotto Spring



 For lunch we tried the brand new Thai House in town. It was yummy and very clean. The food was fresh and spicy only if you wanted it to be:) Jason said no spice and the food was still very good.
 I loved this purple house. I wonder why???


 Stairs were everywhere since the whole town in on the mountian side. My calves got a work out. I was glad we walked everywhere. It made me feel ok with eatting all the yummy meals and snacks we tried.
 The Local Flavor was our last night meal. We peopled watched form the patio and tried some seafood.

Best Dressing ever!!! Garlic Parmesan. It was so good we dipped our fresh baked sour dough bread in it.

 I liked that they used an orange for their citrus touch in the water.
 Just for fun.
 The meals looked beautiful and tasted equally good. Spicy and Sweet Shrimp, Garlic mash and aspargus. Jason got grilled salmon.


We saw thais in passing and had to try it for dessert later.

Getting away with your husband away from all the hussle and bussle really makes a difference. I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world I am in with Gods help of course.  We can not thank God enough for this trip. He provided it all and we feel blessed to serve such a loving God.

No comments: