
Jason and I started our day off with 1 hour massages. I think everyone should. Then we were off to a little place to have a light lunch.
This place got two thumbs up from us both. It had awesome food and great prices.
I ordered the Bacon Potato Quiche with the Cream of Cilantro Soup. The sweet peach tea rocked my world. Jason got the Chicken Salad on Crussant. Same soup.
We headed down town for people watching, shopping, and spring hunting.
I picked up a new ring and a few things for the kids.
This was a great place to pick up a slice for later. We enjoyed this cheesecake later that night.
After a little naping back out our place we headed out for dinner at Gaskin's Cabin. Get there early they fill up quickly and there is not a lot of seating. Kitty cats welcomed us at every corner. The waiters were friendly and very helpful.
We split this meal. Prime Rib, homemade salad dressing honey mustard vigerette, and the soup was mouth watering...Mushroom Bisque.
Off to the Passion play.
Another great curing day of relaxing and spending time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment