Jason and I went on a weekend away and we had fun pretending we were Foodie bloggers. I figured why not type up a little timeline of our fun journey. This was the beginning of our journey. The Woods resort was tucked away in the great wilderness of Eureka Springs, AR. We had a tree house to ourselves. The bed was comfy but the pillows to squishy. We enjoyed our uninterrupted sleep all weekend. The tub was my favorite part of the whole trip. Baths are my favorite way to relax. I learned bubble bath plus jets equals big mess and not very relaxing. LOL. I loved my quite time on the outdoor swing on the porch. Studying Gods grace and love with the birds singing and the cool breeze blowing is quite heavenly. After our crazy welcome from our resort owner Krazy Kay we decided to eat dinner in town which we later discovered is only a big hilly walk away. The up hill walk about killed us both.
Our lovely place to eat dinner. Emillios. Jason and I shared a wonderful Shrimp pasta dish, salad, and the bread with fresh roasted garlic smeared on the soft loaf of bread.
So happy to share 7 years with my best friend and love of my life.
After walking around we headed here to pick up breakfast for the weekend. Stay tuned for more fun with the Eureka trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment