To make this the best experience I suggest turning on your favorite tunes, be prepared to dance while you cook, and drink a slurpy to get the full Welker cooking experience. Are you ready???? OK!
A New recipe I created tonight. I have to say my hubbie said I had to blog about this one.
Prep: chicken cut up, half an onion sliced, mushrooms sliced, green onion sliced
Have out: olive oil, can of Italian diced tomatoes, phili cream sauce with herbs, mccormick Italian grinder, salt and pepper to taste, real bacon bits, red pepper flakes
Step one: Bowtie pasta-bring to a boil and cook as directed ( about 10 mins)
While that cooks...spray wok with oil, put in your chicken, onions, mushrooms and Italian seasoning cook for 5-7 mins till chicken is browned off
Add drained diced tomatoes, phili, bacon bits and a few dashes of red pepper flakes if you like a kick to your festival. I do:)
Let it simmer the flavors together.
Add steamed asparagus with lemon pepper and butter as a side and bam one good meal.
We also enjoyed some rosemary sourdough bread. This makes enough for at least 4 people depending on how much chicken you use and noodles. So keep that in mind. I look forward to the leftovers.
Now I need to fix this for guest. See what others think.
No comments:
Post a Comment