Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Vivi's Special Box

So I am realizing that my daughter loves to learn and that in a few months I am going to get really busy taking care of Sophie. What to do when you are breastfeeding one and trying to keep the other one busy??? Well the box idea came to me.  I am going to make a box of different learning folders, puzzles, games, and hand on stuff to do for Vivi while I am tied up.  Color matching, alphabet, counting, wood puzzles...these fun sit down games will only come out when mommy is spending special time with Sophie so that Vivi has something to do that is cool for her. A lot of these things Vivi can do while I sit next to her if she needs help. I am hoping this plan helps.  I just want Vivi to keep learning and still get the attention she deseves and I think this might work. She will get to pick out which one she wants to work on and the fun begins.


I know you can plan all you want and things don't always go as smooth as you like but I think this idea is worth a try.


If any of you have created things like this or know of good websites to find free prints let me know. I know I have some very crafty friends out there:)

No comments: