It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Tangy Orange Ginger Chicken
Well Folks... It was fresh and healthy. Not really saucy, I might even say chicken was a little dry. The dish was rice, chicken(flavored with orange zest and fresh grated ginger) and the main Veggie was Bok Choy. Known as the white cabbage of China. It is a great veggie for Vitamin A, D, and C. It packs a big punch of calcium. It is crunchy sweet veggie. I used cheater rice by Big Ben himself. 90 seconds and bam its done. I used the Teriyaki flavor and that added nicely to the recipe. It was really easy to make. I think we will do this one again. Jason really liked the new veggie and its crunchiness in the stir fry. Vivi liked the chicken if it was dipped in ketchup just like her fellow ketchup lover Lucy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my girl.
Post a Comment