Monday, January 31, 2011

Salsa Roll-Ups recipe

Salsa Roll-Ups recipe

Well I tried this out as a snack to make sure I knew what I was doing before Vivi woke up from a nap. You all know me I can't just follow a recipe I have to change it to make it my own. I added fresh diced cilantro, cumin, and I used Pace salsa instead. I do not like Taco Bell sauces. But that is just me. The nice thing about this recipe is you can change it to your liking very easy. Maybe by adding black olives, or thin slices of turkey for a lunch in. I really liked the spinach wrappers I used. Adds flavor and it is better for you. I hear this could be good for picky eaters. So all you moms out there try it and let me know how it goes:) Oh one more thing, when cutting the roll ups make sure you use a knife with lots of little teeth verse a straight blade, it will go better for you. This is also something you can prepare the night before if you wrap in it plastic wrap. Enjoy.

No comments: