Oh my goodness folks this turned out soooooo good if you like beans as Jason said. I love black beans so this was right up my alley. The changes I made was using Pace salsa, adding a roasted smoked paprika to the recipe, and topping the soup with fresh chopped cilantro, sour cream , and cheddar cheese. To add to this meal to make it a dinner I made mexican rice and the salsa roll ups mentioned bellow. If you like the sound of this let me know so if you are a dinner guest at my house I can make it for you. Did I mention I am not a big soup eater but I am with this recipe. Ummmmm! Vivi gave it two thumbs down to many things mixed together but she likes the salsa wrap ups and rice. Poor Sophie has no choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment