Thursday, April 09, 2009

They are wet!

My brother and Angie (his wife) have been showered with love this past weekend. Friends and family all came out to celebrate the baby boy due June 8th. Nana decorated, grandma made food, mom handle the invites, and I took pictures. Here are a few highlights from the great time we had.
This is Dan, Angie, Taylor and the bun in the oven.Nana decorated her house very nicely and her walls even matched. I was so happy Dan and Angie liked my gift. Jason and I gave them their bouncer, the blanket they picked out and an outfit that made me think of Dan.My mom made this Chick magnet bag.
A Shark towel to represent the Shark corvette the little guy will ride in with Grandpa.


A fun bib to wear.

A chick magnet picture frame with a picture of Dan when he was little and in training to be a true chick magnet.



Of course protection gear during those diaper moments you can't believe is possiable to come out of such a sweet darling.
Angie's friend made this for her.

No comments: