Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Ball Ahmed Wedding

This is just a few pics of the great wedding I got to be apart of.
Amy and Liz are my best friends from middle school till now.
It was great to have the last gal get hitched.
The pictures are out of order but oh well. Mom and Dad after dancing.
Jason and Liz went as a date since I was in the wedding party he he he


Dear friends from high school Toby and Amanda



Bdub dressed in purple my fav!




I am at 31 weeks. This was my last time to travel.



Amy and I




Don't ask can you believe she let her be a bridesmaid???






Brides flowers






Our flowers



Yep the girls all had to jam in the back to fit. We were like a clown car.




Amy with all the dresses


Man she looked so glamorous that day!



Getting our hair done at her loft.




The stupid 4 flights of stairs I had to climb all weekend.




Miss Honey






We saw the sun rise we were up so early for this wedding





My breakfast







Getting ready!


The hair thing Amy got each of us to wear. Very sparklin!




AHHH two great things....lots of pizza and Ted Drews Ice cream. Breakfast of champions!!!










The church








I came early to help set up. We had so much fun.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It was a great wedding, and so nice to get to know you!!! :0)