

God answers all prayers. I was secretly sad we had nothing to do for Easter. Family is in MO and time caught up with us and I didn't plan for anyone to come to our house so Easter was just the two of us. I secretly was sad we had no Easter baskets or even my decorations out. I love to be festive. I am fully aware that this holiday is not about eggs and jelly beans but it adds to the celebration of Christ.
My friend Eric e-mails me the Thursday before Easter and says what are you guys doing for Easter. I was so excited. We now have plans and with people we just love. Then we find out our other friends Keturah, Janelle are going to be there so added bonus!!!
We all brought a part of the meal. Ham, Cheesy potato casserole, green beans, biscuits, and yummy desserts.
Eric and Robbie the Boz Team made Easter baskets. That sweet touch made my whole week. I look at it and see God takes care of every detail.
My friend Eric e-mails me the Thursday before Easter and says what are you guys doing for Easter. I was so excited. We now have plans and with people we just love. Then we find out our other friends Keturah, Janelle are going to be there so added bonus!!!
We all brought a part of the meal. Ham, Cheesy potato casserole, green beans, biscuits, and yummy desserts.
Eric and Robbie the Boz Team made Easter baskets. That sweet touch made my whole week. I look at it and see God takes care of every detail.
2 comments:
A few things: First of all, I love their kitchen. I'm having some serious kitchen-envy here.
Secondly, your basket rocks.
And lastly, I thought about y'all because we didn't have anything going on either and I was thinking how nice it would've been to spend Easter with the Welkers.
Wow! I never check blogspot and I just happened to log on today and see your post. Robbie and I are so blessed by the amazing friends we have in Ft. Worth. When we are here for holidays and not with our family, it is our goal to make our home a place for the homeless and those who don't have family. Its a win win situation for all involved.
Also, I want the entire blogspot world to know that the cross chocolate in your basket was homemade by yours truly. :)
We don't know what we will do when you Welkers move. We love y'all too!!!
Post a Comment