My body: Well I am big. The kiddo is about 4.5 pounds heavy and I can tell. Just this past week have I really felt very pregnant. I tire easily. Can't walk faster then a turtle. Jason holds my hand so he doesn't leave me in the dust. Sleeping is a blessing. I get up four times a night to visit the bathroom. The cats are really confused by this. They both hop up to see what is going on, just to find me going to the bathroom for the 100th time. I want to nest like no bodies business!!!! Jason's office will be the soto baby room till we get her set up in Farmington. Her room in farmington is going to be amazing and I just can't wait to put it all together.
Jason: He is having fun singing to the baby every night and reading to her. He keeps saying man I just can't wait to see her. He is ready to start focusing on being a daddy and his new job. Please pray he can get through these next two weeks. He is ready to be graduated!!! Jason is the best helper any one could ask for. I am so thankful I have him.
House: Should be done May 20th. The upstairs is almost done. Needs carpet and wood floors. Downstairs is being finished. We picked out all our appliances. Who knew a fridge with a filter water and ice in the door would make us so excited??? I can't wait. My stove is a flat top electric. Another option I am pumped about. We need prayer that we can get all the bank paper work done and there are no loop holes or financial charges we didn't expect. We need this to go smooth.
Work: Please pray they will find someone for my job. I was hoping to go part time in May but we just haven't found that person who God has called to the ministry of the front desk at Housing. I really believe you have to be called to do it. I know God has the perfect person out there just pray we will find them soon.
2 comments:
Great blog, Amy! It's nice to read how things are going with the three of you.
Let us know if there's anything we can do on the Farmington end of life for you.
You look beautiful. I can't believe you only have six weeks left!
Post a Comment