Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Yesterday was a fun day. Jason and I got most of our baby furniture in. I am laughing as they bring it in thinking man where are we going to store this? Jason’s office is slowly becoming storage and we will have to redo his office space this weekend I think. With baby showers and the baby stuff we have already giddy up Bdub is coming ready or not. I am currently talking to a doula for Lamaze classes. I am going to try really hard to try all natural birth. Mostly because I am horribly afraid of the whole needle in the back thing, the side effects on the baby and me. Jason is going to be my super coach during that special day. And that is all I want to say about the birthing process. The whole idea is making me a little nervous. I wish there was this magic way when you blow your nose really hard a certain way the baby pops right out and there is not pain involved LOL.
Jason also got to feel the baby move for the first time late last night. It was a brief moment but it was great for him to smile and say that’s my baby. I wish some of you could have been a fly on the wall to see how Jason is with the baby now. I can’t imagine how cute he will be when he can hold it in person.
I am working on getting involved in some yoga classes. I am already starting to feel stiff and I do not like that.

People keep asking me if I am having any cravings…well I eat fruit like it is going out of style. Now that I am having bad acid indigestion I think ice cream is a great fix when the 6 Tums I ate still are not helping. I also drink a lot of water. It makes me very happy and if I don’t drink enough water I start to feel sleepy and yucky funny enough. I also enjoy a good Slurpy right now. If Jason is lucky I have my meat cravings and I find away to get some steak. Outback has a special right now that I have discovered so I hope to use that only in meat craving emergencies.
I have been lucky to have such a good pregnancy and I keep praying it will stay that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, the next time you visit the doctor you might want to tell him/her about the drinking water/feeling sleepy/yucky. It might be due to blood glucose. Just a suggestion.

-Amy