Ryan and Lucy Higgins dear friends of our have moved on to their next destination. They have moved to Livingston, TN where Ryan will be a Asst. Camp Director at a Christian camp. I can't believe we are at that place already where we are all moving on to the next step in life...Life after seminary. Seminary holds a lot of great memories. A lot of them include Ryan and Lucy hence my blog dedicated to them. God has blessed us with a lot of great friends here. I am so thankful they are all still here. I can't imagine loosing them all at once.
A quick update on our future:
Here I am typing in Texas and in 4 months who knows where we will be. We are diligently looking for youth ministry jobs for Jason and I plan to be a stay at home mom. Staying at home will give me chance to work on photography and the theatre I have been missing. It will also free me up to work with the youth at the church we end up at.
We have had job interviews in New Mexico, Georgia, Missouri, Texas and Arkansas. Please partner up with us in prayer that we will have a job when we graduate in May and that we will follow Gods will where ever that takes us. We want to have a clear vision on Gods place for us.
Next weekend we have a big interview with Farmington, MO. We really like the church and the folks we have talked to so far. There is also a new possiability with another MO church a friend told us about and it sounds really great. I don't know much about the GA church yet or the AR. The New Mexico churches we were talking to ended up not being a fit.
Duet 29:11 is my theme verse. Look it up and pray I will stay strong in Gods wisdom for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment