
Bdub is a girl!!!! I will post some funny pics Jason and I took when we found out later this week. I was surprised Bdub was a girl. This whole time I secretly thought it was boy. I even had dreams that it was a boy.
We have the name picked out but we are not sharing. That will be the surprise.
Jason first comment as we sat in the waiting room to talk to the doc was, "Now I have to go get a gun"...excuse me I say... "to ward off any guys that I don't like my daughter dating" I laughed so hard.
Jason's family is so excited because this is the first niece on their side. My side is equally excited b/c this is also the first girl since my bro is having a boy.
1 comment:
I told you it was going to be a girl. At last Caleb will have a good baptist girl to marry.
Congrats.
Post a Comment