So I have entered a new level the 2nd trimester. I am starting to feel more energy and morning sickness is not nearly as bad. Thankgoodness. Here is the first shot of my tummy.
Just a little bump but it is a bump. I can't believe how fast time flies. I just read that on an average a 2nd trimester mom gains a pound a week. Holy cow! No pun intended. I just keep reminding myslef it is not fat it is not fat.
Bdub is the size of a fist. Quoted from What to expect when expecting: If you could peek inside yourself now, you'd see a baby the size of your clenched fist (and come to think of it, at 14 weeks of fetal development, your little one can clench his or her own fist!). As fetal development continues, your baby also has the coordination, strength, and smarts to wiggle his or her fingers and toes and even suck a thumb (how cute is that?).

2 comments:
I'm so excited for you to be a mommy! Your going to be a great one.
I am so excited for you to be a mommy! You are going to be great.
Post a Comment