We decorated our office this past week. Our tree is looking good. What I like about our tree is that every person that works in our office brings in an ornament that stands for where they are from.
The first ornament is from Tonya Curry. She is from Kansas.
The next Ornament made by Norita is made to represent Michigan. I think the snow is a nice touch.
Jason and I had to represent the St. Louis Cardinals.
Jonathan...well his is special...partly because he made it and partly because well you can see it for yourself. yes that is a paper clip keeping it hung. Our friend Meghan who use to work here was so embarrassed by his ornament she use to hide it in the tree so no one can see it. Or is it the other way Jonathan would hide her beautiful WV ornament. Either way Jonathan is jealous of our pretty ornaments.
Here is Meghan lovely piece!!!! Something to be proud of.
This purple tree is from my dad. It is my favorite!!! I wonder why????
1 comment:
YAY!!! for the WV ornament!!!
Post a Comment