Friday, December 05, 2008

Jonathan's Green Thumb

Ignore the random props Jonathan is holding but I wanted you to see the man with the green thumb. He is our housing director very talented with the excel spread sheet, doctorate extraordinaire, but hidden behind the suit and tie is a man who knows how to work outside and inside in this case. Jonathan and I both got plants the same day about a year ago. We do our best to water it and make them look pretty. Let me just say my plant has seen better days.

This is my plant. I now call it the Charlie Brown Tree. Jonathan has preformed surgery on it yesterday to try to revive it back to its original glory. The update on my lovely tree will be in a few weeks.


Jonathan's plant is well..perfect. Man he grooms it, makes sure it gets perfect water, and even lets it sit in his window. I hope some day my plant is as pretty as his plant.
I hope there is still hope.






1 comment:

Meghan DeHart said...

ahhh...the chicken and the jelly...my favorites!