We had an awesome time on the cruise. My favorite dinner was lobster and steak. I liked the 24 hours ice cream so did my dad. Jason highlight was his fishing story. Call ask him about it. It involves a shark. He fishes... I get butter up like a fillet of fish and massaged instead. It was wonderful. Half Moon Bay was my favorite beach ever. I can't wait to post pics of that. Jason and I had fun dressing up every night. The sunsets were breath taking but the boat was windy so I am taking pictures while everyone on the deck is checking out my pink undies. All for my art people for the art.
I have been feeling great. I really like the 2nd trimester. It is a lot easier. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl on Jan 13th.
My mom looks great for 50 i have to say and my dad made sure she was spoiled on her special day.
Overall, Life is great. Getting ready for the crazy christmas run around.
1 comment:
Looks like a great time...welcome home.
Post a Comment