Total Staterooms - 1,321
Private Balcony Staterooms - 480
Passenger capacity - 3,360
Total crew - 1,040
Officer's nationality - Italian Ship
size - Large Tonnage - 101,353
Ship length - 892 feet
Registry - The Bahamas

So my Mom turns 50 and she takes us on a cruise. God has been so good to us. It is our babymoon. I love traveling with my parents so this trip I know will be so wonderful. My mom surprised us with the help of grandma mac to get us the balcony room. This is the link to the Balcony room we are staying in. I am sooooo excited to enjoy it.
http://delivery.vrxstudios.com/50294/VirtualTours.htm?id_type=2&id=17521
We hope to eat well, get some sun, and enjoy spending time with family.
Our Schedule:
Monday we fly into Miami
Tuesday Nassau
Wednesday Half Moon
Thursday Grand Turk
Friday Day at Sea
Saturday back to Miami
Please pray that we will have no major storm issues, that we don't get sea sick, and that if God brings any one in our path to share his love with we will have the words to share and the attitudes to back it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment