Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Missing Tacos




On Wednesdays Jason and I have to make a quick dinner or grab and go. We have to be up at church by 5:45PM which is hard to do when we get off work at 5:00pm. This special Wednesday I suggested Jack N the Box on the way home.



My tummy has been grumpy and nauseous since I have become pregnant. I eat when I can and I nibble crackers when I can't. For some crazy reason a greasy, crunchy, fatty taco from Jack in the crack sounded wonderful but only two. On a regular visit I get three but since I haven't had much of an appetite I said I ould only handle two for today. Since tacos are 2 for a dollar Jason just got two tacos too. He noticed his tummy was growning a little faster than mine these days so he said two tacos would help him to watch his girlie figure.



We get thru the drive in and start driving towards the church. The aroma of the tacos is toooooo much for me so I have to dig in right there in the car. I eat and talk..talk and eat. The next thing I know we are pulling up near the church and I have eaten all the tacos. yes all four of them. I smile sweetly at Jason and say honey I know how you love those chili cheese burritos at Sonic(by the way it is across from the street from the church how convenient) if you want why don't you go get one. Right now? he says, I have two tacos why would I need too. I smile and say well...I ...ate them. What!!! he exclaims really??? You never eat that many tacos.



The fun has began with crazy eating habits and Jason got his burritos. I even asked for a bite because it smelled so good. Like a wolf protecting his meal he said are you kidding??? With my sweet baby doll eyes I won a bite. This was so funny to me I wanted to share this story with ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the things jason does for you...
what a dude.

Jenn said...

LOL....too funny.

Congrats on the baby!! :D