Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I voted! So Bdub has a good future.

It began at...We were out the door by...The news was at our poll. Jason and I take voting very seriously. Did you vote???

We did.


So today is the big election day. Jason and I had to wake up really early to make sure we could get in before work. I brought the camera to take pictures to show our kids mom and dad take voting very seriously:) We got to the church around the block from our house and we were 5th in line. The news was at our poll. I was talking to everyone in line so I looked like an easy target so he came and interviewed me. He asked me why I voted. I vote because it makes a difference for the future of all citizens and my children. He asked me how I chose a candidate. I replied, "as a christian I vote for the person who stands for good morals and does not conflict in what I believe to be truth." Voting was a great experience and I had fun being on the news sharing this experience with others. I hope everyone I know voted. Tonight will be interesting to see how this all pans out. Our future is in you America so vote wisely.

Oh and remember to get your free Starbucks!!!!

No comments: