Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dress shopping for Amy Ball

So while I was in town for Liz Heilch's Wedding I got to try on my dress for Amy Ball's wedding. She has eight ladies in her bridal party so it was like a mini party. We played at a costume shop while we waited for David Bridal to be ready for us. Got the dresses and realized the dress we picked that was suppose to work for everyone didn't work for anyone who is pregnant. That stinks because I will be 7 months pregnant and her cousin will be 8. David Bridal was not helpful at all so we decided to go get some lunch and figure out other wedding stuff. After we had a nice lunch Amy and I headed to her new loft. Very cool. They did a great job decorating it. It was so nice to be able to be there for that day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cool loft!