Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eating

Some funny things I like to eat for breakfast. You See in the morning is when my morning sickness kicks in. I feel nauseous and it is hard to make myself eat. I don't even like breakfast so man this is quite the task. This morning I was normal: toast, fresh pineapple(made me think of my grandma Mac she always was the best pineapple picker and she would have been proud of this one) and a glass of juice to rinse down my prenatal vitamin.

But some other mornings you would find me:




  • making homemade guacamole from scratch with chips


  • ice cream it has milk in it


  • just goldfish crackers-sometimes that is all you can get down


  • beef jerky and watermelon
  • My beef jerky did not come in this form but I was shocked whenI looked up a picture of beef jerky this is the first to pop up. Yep Briefs. LOL

  • salad with a creamy dressing-anything to acidic taste like metal to me


I am sure this is just the beginning of funny things Amy eats. But I will say for lunch and dinner I eat very healthy. The thing I crave the most is fruits and veggies. Things that are to creamy make me gag. And I still love love love my Slurpee's. I just have to watch if they have caffeine in them or not. No caffeine for me. Man I miss caffeine. Especially on those days when someone is going on a Sonic Run at Happy Hour 1/2 off drinks and all I want to a Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla in it. Thank you for letting me vent on a day I could use one ice cold caffeine filled drink. A sigh and I will have to be over it.

No comments: