Can you believe it? I am almost through my first trimester and I am so excited to see Bdub today and hear its heart beat loud and clear. The welker family is doing great and we can't believe how awesome God is for giving us this opportunity! Jason was so sweet I look over at him after the sono and he is a little teary eyed. I love my tender hearted man. By the beginning of January we will get to know if Bdub is a boy or a girl. We have a little voters chart up at my work so feel free to place your vote here so I can see who thinks it is a boy or a girl:)
2 comments:
It is most definately going to be a girl. Caleb will need a good Christian girl to snuggle up with at church. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.
I am going with a boy. The girls have been coming in bundles lately at church. Caleb will start a new trend and B-Dub will soon follow! Handsome boys on the way! :D
Post a Comment