Thursday, October 30, 2008

The girls next door

I grew up with Julie and Katie Kluesner from across the street. We had so much fun growing up together. We had secret agent societies under the patio(batman had his cave we had the patio




  • Preformed many mini dramas of little house in the prairie (for some reason I always got the bratty girl hummmm)




  • Ate lots of yummy candy(their dad worked for a candy factory)








  • Flashlight tag with the cute boys in the neighborhood

  • Mary Poppins roller skating routines in Mr Zemann driveway

  • Cabbage patch orphange ( I think between us three we had 30 of them)
    and the musical we never finished Beauty and the Beast.


Through the years we have stayed in touch and laughed at how we all haven't changed that much. Katie is a interior decorator. She was the friend who changed the furniture layout in her room every month. Julie loves history and is now rebuilding a old historical home in St.CHarles where her family is from. I can't wait to see it all done. And I am still the drama queen acting up and organizing parties. I had fun sharing my news of Bdub with them and of course Ted Drews icecream makes anyone smile. It was a great afternoon. Thanks girls!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

You're so cute.