Every year Jason for our anniversary surprises me with a getaway. This summer he is taking Hebrew and trying to plan a trip on top of that would be crazy so last night we planned it together and I am so excited!!!
Jason and I are celebrating our anniversary by exploring downtown Dallas. We are so close to there but we have never explored that part of Texas.
This is the place we are staying for 60 bucks a night normally 99 and up. He used priceline.com and you pick your own price to see if they will let you use it. And they did YAY!!!!
http://dallasregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
Friday night we are eating at this cool restaurant called Tokyo One. They have a website. http://www.tokyo-one.com/Check it out. Looks so yummy. We will eat all the sushi we want and then walk around and explore downtown. I think we will need to walk off all that food.
We have plans to see Jersey Boys at the Dallas Summer Musical on Saturday night. During the day on Saturday we are going to the Dallas aquarium, and the JFK museum.
Today I get my anniversary gift!!!
Oh I am also excited because Jason surprised me with cooking lessons at Central Market with a Chef who specializes in sushi. I can’t wait!!! That is tonight. I thought that was a really cool anniversary gift. Jason is even coming with me to learn.
I am so pumped about all this and just had to share how great my hubby is and I can't wait to celebrate no more Hebrew!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment