Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Squared











I got to go home to get ready for one of my best friends weddings. Amy and I are like two peas in a pod. We both love kitties, swedish fish, purple, doing crazy stuff, and throwing good parties. I love her dearly and I was so glad I got to be apart of her prep work for the wedding and that I am in her wedding. We had a slumber party over at her aunts house. THe house was so big we slept int eh same bed because we didn't want to sleep alone. She had her bear and I had my pig from Jason and all four of us were snug as a bug. The next day we shopped till I dropped. LOL I tried on over 100 bridesmaid dresses. Katie and I had fun trying to find one we both would like. We found one a David Bridal. They even had a baby belly you can try on with the dress to see if I got pregnant what I would look like. I looked cute and I hope to be able to say sometime this year I am . After dress shopping We visited with her folks.
I met Honey penny her cute kitty and then we headed to get sushi. It was great and headed to my house. It was so nice to be home and hang with family too. I got to meet Leo my mom's new kitty and just plain relax. I hope you like the pics I included with this message.

No comments: