Monday, March 17, 2008

Weight Watchers here We come.

Before: After:




My mom and I have been working really hard to lose the extra weight we have been luggin around. I am so proud of my mom. She looks great and feels great. I think she has lost around thirty pounds. I have lost 22 pounds so far. I have a goal for myself that by August I will be 45 pounds lighter. My family is going on a cruise this winter so I know my mom and I will be fabulous by then. Swim suits won't be as scary. HE HE HE Ok who am I kidding but it won't be as bad. I will have more confidance for sure. Here is a picture of my mom last time she came to visit. Then her progress so far.

Before:
After: Love you mom!!! Your doing great!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I'm very proud of you. Just know that you were beautiful before too.