Friday, March 14, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake

Today is the 100th year anniversary of Southwestern Seminary where Jason and I go to school. The day started off with outdoor chapel old school style which was great and one of the centennial actors did a great BH Carrol. I helped with make up for both shows and did the stage managing thang. I really enjoy working with the theatre group.Oh so you know BH Carroll was the founder of the school:) The weather was perfect. I wish I had a sun hat to block out the afternoon sun but all together is was a nice service.
Jason and I ran to Jack in the box for lunch. So yummy. Makes me happy, that is for sure. Good tacos. But not good for you:(




Then Hefty came in and made the day with his surprise.

"look what I did for my teammates!!" as he carries five pieces of really good chocolate cake.
It was bday cake for the school and he made sure we all got a piece. Hefty is our new inspector for housing and he makes us all smile when he is around. He even remembered the forks and napkins. What a hoot!

Tonight is a big picnic and fireworks. It should be fun. I bet you are jealous.

No comments: