Monday, March 17, 2008

The man I love


Sad day. Jason is gone for a week. He is serving the people of Arkansas who were hit by the tornado. Please pray for his safety and that the youth he went with will be moved and not unchanged by the experience. I miss him but absense makes the heart grow founder. That line was told to be today but it makes me grow and miss him.

My friends have really been great to make me feel looked after. Lucy made me dinner and it was wonderful. Tonight I head to Rachel's to eat and watch a movie. I think we are watching Hairspray I have not seen it yet. i know I am a musical theatre major who has not seen it.

Then on Wednesday I hang out with my friends Eric and Robbie.

Thursday i am excited b/c my grandma and Mom come to see Jason and I. Jason gets back on Friday night so shopping all day on Friday for the girls. I can't wait to hit some sales.
The kitties are keeping me company thank goodness for them and good friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of your grandma - I saw your grandma at Chili's today! I hope you are doing well.