Monday, April 21, 2008

Time with the Boys













I was so glad to spend time with my nephews. I miss them a lot and they bring such joy to Jason and I. I taught Cameron about killer Piranas and Landon loves to give kisses and hugs.



You always worry that they won't remember you but Jeremy and Maria have done a great job of telling them about Aunt Mamie and Uncle Squirt. Yes Uncle squirt. This was so funny! First time Cameron sees him he says hi Uncle squirt and that is Jason's name right now. Before it was Uncle Jesus, Uncle Jaaaason, and now Squirt. We played piranas with them. Which means my hands become killer and attack the boys making them laugh a lot. We played hide and go seek. Landon at the restaurant played lets see how many times I can throw shredded cheese on the floor of the restaurant before anyone sees me. yep that was a big mess. Landon loved my necklace and we talked colors. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: