Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jason's Birthday Fun

Jason and I wanted to do something different for his b-day so went to Chickfilla and played Putt Putt with friends. It was a beautiful night. We missed our family and friends so this was a good way to not miss them.
This is our friend Jonathan. He is tall and we like him! In Texas they ride everything
Even Rinos
Swung a few!
Yeah! A slurpee with a candy straw. How cool is that!

I win!
I know another artsy pic by Amy
Rachel has her eye on you
Sunset
happy and in love
Talk about a high five!
Rachel being cute! One of my fav cat sitters and friends
No one was hurt in the making of this photo
It's the B-day Boy and he played a good game of Putt Putt!
Or course he had to have a red ball.
Here I am ready to wack it good. You go girl!

No comments: