
A spider came to visit our office but it was not welcome look at this thing. That is the biggest spider I have ever seen. Norita found it under her desk.

On a brighter note Phil my boss was really sweet and gave us girls flowers on Tuesday.

See aren't they pretty. I love the vase. Phil knew how crazy this office is going to get these next weeks. Please pray for us that we don't go home crossed eyed. So many people moving and needing a lease done. We sometimes have one every 15 mins. That is alot of talking even for me.
2 comments:
That is seriously the grossest spider I have EVER seen! I got goosebumps just from looking at it!
I hope you're staying sane during the summer re-location rush :)
Liz
holy crap! i'm glad i wasn't there for the spider!!!
Post a Comment