Hangin at home when I get a call from my friend Heather. She works as an RA at the Girls dorm at the Seminary. The girls of the dorm had been feeding a stray kitty and treating it as a pet. We had no idea they were taking care of the stray. Housing has a policy of no pets so this was no good. But it gets even better when she mentions that this kitty has had kittens in the box on the porch of the dorm. I of course drop everything I am doing to go see! They were so cute and the mom would let you look but no touch. Heather took a few shots. They are so tiny. This is the first time I have ever seen kitties this small. Born that day!
All the girls were afraid that they would be put to sleep at the Animal Control so the next morning I carefully pick up the wild cat and her babies, place them in my car and drive them to the Humane Society. I of course prayed the whole thinking Oh my gosh I have a wild thing in my car who knows what is going to happen. Momma cat did good, stayed in the box until I picked it up again to get her inside then she gave me a little trouble. SHe slowly would stick her head out like hey lady what are you doing. I felt good about having the kitties go there due to the fact it is the place I got my Wookie. WHen I got there I got to name the kitties.
Momma-Boots
Grey Baby-Rebekah after the girl who cried when I told her they had to go
Black Baby-Barnard after the dorm
Black and White paw baby-SWBTS
I love saving kitties and I am glad I could help:)
No comments:
Post a Comment