Jason and I have been raising money for Israel. It is 3, 000 to go. Some people send letters and get their support that way. Some just have enough money to pay right away. Others are like Jason and I were we can send out a few letters but we need to work to make the money.
God has been so faithful to Jason and I. Some of my family members helped support us in a major way. To tell you the truth we sent out letters my first international trip to Brazil and it brought out a lot of mixed feelings for my family. We are hard working and why would it be ok to ask for financial support for a vacation. I totally understand these feeling because I fought with the same emotions but through prayer and a husband who has raised money for missions trip before I felt like God will support me through whatever means needed if I am suppose to go. Raising money has taught me how to trust God with everything. IF you feel deep in your heart that is what God is wanting you to do you have to trust him and move along side of God. He is walking the path he has planned for each of us. It is our choice whether or not we want to walk along with him or take our own route. Either way he is with us.
Jason and I are finishing one of our last jobs. Wallpapering and Painting a room for a Church member. Tonight I have to wall paper it up and then we are done. One more job on Sat. and we have raised the money we needed for Israel by the grace of God. He gave us family and friends that he used to help us financially. God gave us people who needed help and want to support our trip. If God wanted we could just be up a creek with no paddle. But he laid this trip on my heart and opened my eyes to the possibilities he has for Jason and I and I know when God gives me a confirmation about something through Prayer and petition he is faithful and it will happen. The adventure is watching everything unfold beautifully and perfectly. This whole experience has been so amazing knowing God no matter what happens will be faithful and loves each of us with an unfailing love. Unfailing..it is hard to imagine that b/c I tend to always mess things up. I love a God who I know will always be there for me and has his best interest for my life already planned out. Man it is one less thing I have to worry about you know what I mean. I hope this blog will bring blessings to whoever reads this. Thank you to all who have supprted us thru donation or lots of prayers. Whatever you did to help us with this trip is really a blessing to us and it is neat to see how people glorify the Lord without realizing it. Sometimes you have to type what you are thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment