Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Riverbluff Baptist Church

When Jason and I lived in Missouri we went to Riverbluff. We loved our church and the pastor, Scott Waston. They are still like are family to us. Riverbluff is a satalite church off of First Baptist Church of Springfield which is the church Jason and I got married in. Jason and I are very excited for our old church home they are on their way to finally having their own building. We were using a theatre to worship in every Sunday. I of coursed loved it and it really gave me a chance to invite some theatre friends and make them feel right at home.



I thought I would share some of the shots of the old church and now the new church.
Here is some cute shots of our good friend Matt Graham(music director of Riverbluff) and Josiah hanging out getting ready for church.
The New Building YAY!
Outside looking good. The inside is still being worked out.
I can't wait to go home and see the new building and to see how Riverbluff will grow as a church family. So far, we have almost out grown the theatre. God is good and he is working wonders at this church. Please keep them in your prayers as they invite the new neighborhood and try to get the church completed on time.

No comments: