This was our first Easter away from home. Jason and I both sang with the choir and I did a drama. Everything went really well. We had two services at our church with an easter egg hunt in between. Than we headed to Ross and Dena's House for a great lunch. We all brought a dish and they made a ham and yummy hot rolls.
These are the flower arrangments she did for each table. They were so cute and well done.
I just had fun with my camera as you can see. We were waiting for the rest of the guest to come so I got antsy taking pics.


Here is the Hostess Dena on the Right. Melissa from church and the lunch gang. And Mindy on the left.
Jason and Noah hanging out waiting to eat.
Ross our other host for the lunch.
More people pics.

Murphy the cuttest mutt ever! He enjoyed all the scraps left for him. We had lots of left over but we left full of food and great memories. I was afriad I would have anyone to spend Easter with but again God came through and gave us more that we expected. Great friends and a wonderful sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment