
I hear Ellie kind of growling lightly in the bathroom. I am use to the normal meow Mom I want something but this weird growl made me curious.
I walk into the bathroom with Ellie staring down Wookie who is sitting in the sink not letting
Ellie get her drink of water that is just dripping down on him. It is as if Wookie was saying to Ellie, "I can handle the drips if that means you can't get your water Diva girl!" I laughed and got the camera. Then I was wiping down the refrigerator because I have some tall friends who I know can see the top of my frig. I laid everything that is on top of my frig on the kitchen floor. This includes a wooden bowl. When Wookie first came here I took some pics of him in the bowl to show how big he is. 
Well Wookie must have wanted me to take more pics b/c he curled himself back up in that bowl. I got out the camera and took some cute shots. Enjoy:)




1 comment:
How cute is he!?
Post a Comment