Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Girls Night and Fun Times

Girls just want to have fun! We made homemade pizzas and eat good gummie candy. I tell ya these girls have made Texas a home for me. I might not have family here but they make me feel at home. Jody is on the right Mindy in the middle and Dena on the right.
I made the good veggies. I think my aunt Sue rubbed off on me. She always made the best veggies at all family functions.
Mindy is tired of waiting she wants her pizza:)
Now time for dessert. Tiny dainty cakes. If that isn't girlie I don't know what is.

After all the good eats we watched a sappy movie "love comes softly" and scrapbooked. When we got tired we each slipped into bed and when we woke up it was snowing. We stayed cuddled up in the house all day and the boys joined us after lunch. What a great time. Ross was in Africa and he had wonderful time.
God really answers prayer. i prayed all summer that I would find people I could bond with and make family with... he answered me with The Crew.

No comments: