


She is here Ms. Reese Dehart. She is the daughter of my friend at work Meghan Dehart. She weighed 8 pounds and she was around 20 inches long. I had some much fun watching Meghan's tummy grow and go thru the beautiful change into motherhood. Check out the baby! She is so cute and very healthy. I got to visit her on thursday before I left for my friends wedding in springfield.
The wedding went great and I got to see alot of old friends. When we got there I got to see another friends baby, baby Chris.
Don't worry folks this is not my ex boyfriend Chris's baby. Catherine is the lovely mother in the picture. We lived on the fourth floor together when I was in college. I was her RA and then she became and RA too.
I hung out with Paula Friday night and her sis Sarah. We looked at her wedding picks and had fun just drinking coffee and gabbing. I even got to see my girl Tara jean. We ate at Maria's Mexiacn Cafe and caught up. At the last minute Jason called me to ask if I could get stuff to decorate the car. We ran and did that. Crazy but fun. After the wedding we has some down time with Jason family and watched a movie. It was nice to see them. I miss family. In 11 days my family comes to see us. I can't wait. Sunday morning Jason and I got to go to RIverbluff our old home church. The church building is almost done. That is very exciting. After church we ate lunch and headed on our way.On the way home is what was rough. Jason got sick throwing up in the car and all night once we got home. Isn't life an adventure? He is better now and we had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment