
It is Valentines Day and so far so good. Jason surprised me at the office with pink roses.
As I am walking out the door from work he calls me and says hey take your time coming home. Hummm what is he up to? I knock on the door and he opens it...to my surprise he had cleaned the whole house, laid rose petals across the floor and around the beautifully set table. He ironed the knapkins.
Used my sushi set.
Had some great roses on the table he arranged. Had a bottle of sparkling apple juice with wine glasses. 

The kitties of course loved all the flower petals. It was so great to come home to all that. I asked what is for dinner hoping for sushi. He knew...Sushi it was and from Pirana Killer my fav.
We dined in. I thought man I am so luck but there was more. He got me a devotional book for couples. He gave it to me because he knew really the only thing I needed was time with him and God. It was true. That was the best gift. We took time to pray together and then we were to leave to go to the next thing he had up his sleeve. We drive awhile and finally we arrive at the Rave Movie Theatre.
He remembered I really wanted to see the new Drew Berry movie. He bought tickets ahead of time and we walked in and enjoyed the cute movie. I thought the night was done and then he pulled off to Chick-fila for my favorite...Cookies and Cream Shake there. It was a wonderful V-day. I know I am lucky:)
1 comment:
Aww... I didn't know Jason was so sensitive... :P
Post a Comment