

Jason is doing great in school. He is busy reading, writing papers, and working in landscaping. He always find time to hangout with me and even the cats. One night I was bored as Jason worked at the kitchen table I decided it would be fun to play with Wookie. I look all over the house for him and no luck. Where is that kitty I was thinking. I go to ask Jason have you seen Wookie and there I find Wookie tucked in his arm helping him with his homework. You know playing with each turn of the page and being there for moral support. Man Wookie really is the greatest.
Of course I had to take a few shots of my boys.
After awhile the reading was even to much for Wookie to stand so he went for a cat nap.
Of course I had to take a few shots of my boys.
After awhile the reading was even to much for Wookie to stand so he went for a cat nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment