Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Turner Time

My Mom, Dad and Danny came to see me the first week of November. We had so much fun. They arrived Thursday late at night and we had alot of traffic on the way home. It gave us lots of time to catch up and jam to some good oldies. Friday we all slept in, well expect Jason who had a test and a paper due so he pulled an all nighter at the guys dorm on campus. Friday was the big day because Jason, Dan, and I planned to surprise Dad for his 50th Birthday and take him to Texas De Brasil. Texas De Brasil is a Brasilian BBQ Resturant, very good but expensive. I was very thrifty and we ate at lunch with a coupon so it wasn't to bad. We had our fill of wonderful meats and salad. Danny loved the bananna and Jason had to order his Guanna. We did several great Fort Worth things. You have the centeral market visit. Dad had some Gelato, mom got the best pumpkin seeds of her life, and Danny Yummy Diet Rootbeer. Dad was romantic and bought mom a fresh rose. Hint Hint Jason:) We also went to the Stockyards.












Dan and Jason took a shot at the bull riding. Jason invented the switching hand move. It impressed the bystanders. We had a great meal at H3. They had the best pulled pork sandwich.



Of course the main reason for the trip was the big nascar race. We got a great parking spot. Walked around and it started raining.


The Turner's are always prepared so we wore our lovely blue rain ponchoes. The race was so fun. I was lucky my family came down to hang out.

Dad had a good time eatting away at a turkey leg.



The day gave Dan and Jason a time to bond.

I love this picture of my mom and Dad. THey are having so much fun listening to the race on the head phones. It was dun becasue you could hear the racers and what they were saying.
Father like son. They were stylin at the race.

We had to wear ear plugs because it was so loud at the race. I got confused in what hole they go. JK

Jason and I having fun.

My bro eatting snacks and posing for the camera.

No comments: