So I had a friend send me this little fill in the blank autobiography so I said what the heck Jason is busy writing a paper which he has been doing a lot of lately, I have time to kill so here I go:
1. Where did you take your default pic?: Jason and I are at our old walking park in Springfield, MO. It was the place we made our big desicions.
2. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?: I am wearing pants b/c it was pants day at work alleluia! Big earring of course and a fun shirt.
3. What is your current problem?: I am at the seminaries library on a Friday night with nothing to do.
CHAPTER 1 Basic info
1. Middle name: Jeanette
2. Nickname(s): Amt T, Mom, Baby (that is a Jason given one), Sweet Pea
3. Current location: Fort Worth, Texas
4. Eye color: pretty blue
CHAPTER 2 Home life
1. Do you live with your parents?: Nope
2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?: yes but it is funny to see how things change when you grow up
3. Do you have any siblings?: Yes my bro Dan he is 22.
CHAPTER 3 Favorite...1.
Ice Cream: Cherry Chocolate Chip
2. Season: Ozark's Fall and Spring
3. Movie: When Harry Met Sally
4. Color[s]: Purple it can be happy or sad
5. Clothes/Stores: anything that is different. I enjoy a good thrift store buy:)
CHAPTER 4 Do you...
1. Write on your hand?: yes I have to do it to remember things but my Dad hate that
2. Call people back?: I do my best to
3. Believe in love?: yes it's the best
4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?: yes Left Side
5. Have any bad habits?: biting my nails
CHAPTER 5 Ever...
1. Broken a bone?: my toes
2. Sprained stuff?: yes my ankles I am kind of a klutz
3. Had physical therapy?: no
4. Gotten stitches?: no
5. Taken painkillers: when I had surgery my junior year of high school
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?: went snorkeling in Jamaica with Jason
7. Been stung by a bee?: yes. On the top of my head waiting to be picked up by Jason after work
8. Thrown up at the dentist?: no, but they used laughing gas on me once and I laughed so hard I fell out of the chair
9. Had detention?:yes, walked out of choir10. Been sent to the principal's office: no
CHAPTER 6 Last ...
1. Movie you watched: 13 Going on 30
2. Person to text you: My new friend Amanda Rainey
3.Candy you ate: Trident Gum
4.Thing you smelled: Garlic Toast
5. Person you hugged: Jason.
6. Person you tackled?: Ellie my cat
7. Thing you touched: I had to itch my nose
8. Thing you ate: Pasta meal in a bag... hey it's a quick meal for two
9. Thing you drank: Diet Dr.Pepper
10. Thing you said: Sorry...my phone rang in the library I think I made 10 people jump he he he
11. Person you kissed: You guess
1 comment:
ok, for the person you kissed, i guess a random student who was in the library and looked like they needed a pick me upper!
Post a Comment