Wednesday, November 15, 2006

EEEKKKK!


Our office is always up to something. One day Meghan was just working quietly at her desk. I was helping someone at mine and then I see her jump very quickly. The guy I was helping jumps up and says hey did you see that. We weren't sure if it was a big bug or a mouse. Well I call the maintenance guy to come take care of business. They send the carpenters. I have no idea why carpenters but they got the job done! While we waited I tried to take this mouse issue into my own hands but I had no luck. LOL Man I look so mean. I am not sure what I was thinking when we took this picture. Once the guys cornered the mouse they stuck it with a very sticky pad. I was sad that the mouse had to die but relieved we found it so we don't have to worry about uninvited meeting with it. I have enough people not show up with an appointment at the office we don't need mice to start doing it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww! That mouse is so creepy! You don't look THAT mean... you kind of remind me of Rovey, though... lol JUST KIDDING!

Amy Welker said...

Great Rovey! Thanks alot:)LOL