
So my friend Norita went to Branson for Thanksgiving this year. She had a wonderful time. She showed me these pictures and I could not get over the decorations. All purple! But
They went way over the top. Have we gone to far? Are we spending way to much money on things like decorating when we need to think about the folks who have no x-
mas at all. It makes me think that our priorities are a little wacked out. I guess today I am inspired to write to all those who take time to read this...take time to spend with your family, instead of buying more x-mas lights or more things for ourselves let us see who needs a hand. Jason and I got to give to Operation X-mas Child. We filled a shoe box full of clothes, hats, soap,etc. You know it was funny, we thought that a small box of stuff wouldn't cost that much but by the time we were done it cost us 40.00. WOW! Now I am not trying to say hey look at us we spent this on some poor kid. It just makes me think. How easily we spend for x-mas and not even see how quickly it adds up. I hope we all pray for each other as much
as we spend on each other this season. I hope we help and love each other as much as we so spending time watching tv. Sorry I went on a typing spree but these were all thing on my mind today. I am mostly talking to myself making sure I have my mind in the right frame so my christmas doesn't go by without me truly celebrating it the way I should...Glorifying God and all the blessing he gives. May God bless you this Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment