
Things have been busy here at Fort Worth Hall. A few years ago there was talk of a door being put in our wall so we could get to Phil our Housing Director easier. The next thing we know we see a hole in our wall and a ladder. Every time someone asked what was going on I told them "That is what happens when I get angry".Today was also my first taste of winter weather in Texas. It is crazy. People do not know how to handle ice down here. We get out of work today at 3:00pm. They use sand instead of salt to help with ice. I saw one person use blankets to cover their car because they didn't want to scrap their car. HELLO talk about a mess when it gets stuck to your car. Every news cast was about the weather. We had an 80 degree day yesterday and now it is 32.

The thing I love about this weather is it puts us all in the mood for x-mas. My office decorated today. We put up the tree, listen to x-mas music and ate cookies. I am proud of my all purple tree. It looks fabulous. Thanks Daddy:) I hope you all have had a touch of x-mas...if not what are you waiting for?

No comments:
Post a Comment